Thursday, January 17, 2013

Emma

Sweet little Emma! I think Emma is two or three years old but he is still so little. I love Emma. He is one of the sweethearts that everyone loves instantly. Emma likes to play outside, eat fruit, and run around with the big kids. He also has a very distinctive laugh! I remember Emma and Laura were attached at the hip pretty much instantly! He usually didn't talk much but then sometimes would surprise us all by saying one of our verses/songs out loud! I can't wait to see Emma as he grows up. He is a special part of the Rafiki Family and the other kids love to look out for him and include him in games and imagination play. Emma also usually played the lead role in the bedtime story skits just because he is so cute! Emma and I got a lot of quality time together because he stayed at home with Carol and Don while the older kids went to school. I got so close to my little buddy Emma. I miss you Emma!

No comments:

Post a Comment