Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Esther

Esther is literally the cutest girl in the whole world. I'm convinced of it! She was my play buddy, one of the first kids to sit in my lap and just sing songs with me during outside time. I love when she tugs my hand and needs me to play RIGHT NOW! Also she has one of the most creative imaginative minds. She loves when I play imagination games with her. Once we pretended we had little kittens we needed to take care of. That game lasted until the next morning with her! It just shows that her heart loves to take care and nurture things. She also likes to sing and color and hop up and down! She and her sister Brenda are both at the Rafiki Home and they are both so sensitive but very different. Esther is sad when others are sad even if she doesn't know why they are sad. Especially if something is upsetting Brenda, Esther will cling to her and be sad along with her. They have a very special bond. I wish I had a sister.
Esther is so cute I have a few videos of her I hope I can show you guys. What a sweetie.


No comments:

Post a Comment