Monday, January 14, 2013

Fauziya


Fauziya is such a gift from God. She is all smiles and all giggles! She loves to laugh at everything! We used to say "oh-koo-seka Fauziya" which means laughing Fauziya! haha and she would laugh so hard! The joy this girl has is an inspiration. She also loves to play with hair and be right RIGHT next to you always! haha she is so adorable.  I remember when I would trip and fall I could always count on Fauziya to have seen it and be laughing away! or when I was trying desperately to get the kids to listen to me and no one was hearing Fauziya would be giggling at my efforts. haha she is such a sweetie and i know that her laughter wasn't mocking me but that she is just an innocent heart that really is just happy! she would somehow remind me to laugh at things! She reminded me that it is just honestly hilarious how chaotic things could be at times and I think that the Lord laughs too! I can almost hear her sweet high-pitched squeals now and see her holding her stomach as she rolls on the ground. Goodness! I'm not exaggerating about this girl! Not a day went by where she didn't laugh so hard she cried! Imagine if all of us were that joy-filled! She is just a very sweet girl and I can see that God has something amazing planned for her.

Oh Fauziya! I miss you so much. I love you.

This Christmas I can't help but think of all my Rafiki kids. My heart longs to hug Fauziya and the other boys and girls. The love I felt from them is like nothing I've ever experienced before. I miss you my Rafiki friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment