Thursday, August 2, 2012

hello!

Laura's sister Rachel is here! I'm so happy! It's so good to have a good hello after a few days of hard goodbyes. Rachel and Laura are going on a Safari later this week so its just me and the kiddos! I'm excited though it should be fun!

Rachel, Abby, and Emma!


Whenever it rains the kids MUST go and get their sweaters. haha its really cute! Here they are at lunch all bundled up even though its 80 degrees and humid.



I don't think I've talked too much about Annet but I am completely in love with this girl. She
couldn't find her sweater and started to cry so I gave her my jersey. It was of course
a dress on her but she looked so cute and was so proud to be wearing it the rest of the afternoon!
Annet calls me Auntie Sesska. She is just so sweet and so expressive. It hurts my heart to think
of going home without her.


No comments:

Post a Comment