Thursday, June 7, 2012

 About twice a week I get to go to another orphanage called New Creation Home. They have kids ages 7 to 14 but it is also a school! It’s really neat because we are teaching a P4 class (our third grade equivalent) to about 10 students every day. Today I taught with Bianca! We taught the skeletal system! Praise God for that because when we were in the room learning how to teach I was freaking out thinking I can’t do this! I don’t know how to teach from a curriculum! So I was really worried. But I kept thinking that maybe I’ll get to teach science or math or something that I know! Haha and I got to!! We played Simon Says with the bones! Haha their favorite was when I said “Simon says touch your pelvis” because they got to put their hands on their hips and sway them side to side! Hahah it was fun!








When we got home the kids were cleaning their toys! Lots of toys!

cleaning toys turned into playing with bubbles!














take a look at this sky! WoW! what a way to end this day! its like a halo over Kampala!

No comments:

Post a Comment