Sunday, June 3, 2012

Thank you so much for praying! I just wanted to give you a quick update! Oscar is doing great. We were going to have to go to the hospital but then miraculously his fever went down! Praise God. The boy with the mass on his tongue lives in a village on the outskirts of Kampala so unfortunately I have no way of knowing how his surgery went but I trust that God is taking care of him.

Church was amazing today! I love the Ugandan way of praising God. It is so free! I have been wanting to put up some more videos but they haven't been uploading lately! But there are more pictures to come!

Pray for me to have strength and that I can put on the full armor of God every morning! the spiritual warfare here is so intense. Prayer is the only way to help that so thank you so much for your prayers. I wish all of you could come to Africa because you would just love it too!  I am literally in love with life here but it is hard sometimes for me when I miss my family and friends. The kids are doing great. They sing praise songs all day long. Its different because the contrast of good and evil here is very stark... i don't know how else to say it. Its like the dark is really dark and the light is really light. I wish some of my non christian friends would come here and see because it is so evident that God is working and that He is so REAL.

Pray for the staff here at the Home. Joseph and Sara the main missionaries and their baby Abby. And pray for mamma Esther and mamma Monica. Also Auntie Lois, Uncle Moses, and Uncle Godfrey. They are such amazing people with such a heart for the Lord and for the kids. Pray that I have so much opportunity to serve them and to love them.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your updates! (I met you through your moms Mary Kay success meeting). You are in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete