Monday, May 14, 2012

 Hmm...collages, even photographs, cannot capture the beauty of the sky.
Today was a fun day! Kim, one of my roommates came to Austin and we took my dog, Buddy, on a walk around town lake with my friend Kyle. It was nice but we sorta got lost and ended up taking 3 hours. But it was worth it. I'm really gonna miss them while I'm in Uganda and it was nice to just walk and talk about nothing. We went to Taco Cabana after that because we were famished from our long journey! Have you seen the new Taco C's? They remodeled them completely. Its really nice inside and the waiters bring the food to you and there's a TV that was playing my favorite show-America's Funniest Home Videos-so that was a plus! The numbers they give you say that you're not suppose to tip them but "spontaneous smiles or soft clapping will suffice." Me and Tres tried it once but they didn't really notice. Oh well. Then Me, Kyle and Kim went to the Murchison hill and sat. I love to be outside. If I'm indoors too long I get really uncomfortable and kinda grumpy so it was really nice to just get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment