Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Jaja laura Rocks!


Jaja means grandma in Luganda and since the rafiki kids were my kids last summer and this year too that would make them my mom’s grandkids! Plus we wouldn’t want them to get confused with AUNTIE laura coming in June! I just love hearing those little voices yelling “jaja rawra” early in the morning tying to get mom’s attention. They adore her! I think Joshua is getting really attached to her…literally! He wouldn’t let go of mom’s hand the whole nature walk the other day!

Anyways I wanted to just let the world know that jaja laura is pretty much the bomb. And I don’t know what I’m going to do without her when she goes home in a few weeks!

PS. Jaja rides a boda with style!!

 

2 comments:

  1. Laura! I can't believe you're on that bike! You two look like you are having an unforgettable time! I'm praying for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite post! Jaja laura is so the bomb. Miss you Jessica! One week til were on the same continent! Love you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete