Sunday, July 22, 2012

I have a surprise for you!

This Sunday the girls put on new dresses and they looked sooo cute! So we got some pictures with them


 
I’ve probably already said this but the kids love church! It makes me love it even more to see them enjoying it so much!  The ride to church is even fun! Between telling kids to sit back down or keep your head inside the window, we sing songs or practice our verses for the week. It’s fun! Then they go to Sunday school and all the grown-ups go to big church under an outdoor pavilion type thing. There are always a few birds flying around or lizards on the rafters, and lots of babies crying – so sometimes it’s hard for people with ADHD.

 
Anyways church always uplifts my spirit. I think it is one of my favorite times of the week because of how it reenergizes me and I can just relax and remember why I’m here. I also just love the music!

After church while we are gathering everyone together we get to play with the kids for a little bit on top of a steep hill outside the children’s’ building. I love to watch them run up and down giggling and rolling in the grass. I feel so in love seeing them skipping around so happy. Sometimes they bring me sweet surprises. Annet holds her hands behind her back and says “Auntie Jess-ka, I have a surprise for you!’ and then shows me a leaf or blade of grass she picked out for me! The kids know how I love nature and they still bring me all sorts of surprises. I feel so loved even when it is a dead beetle or a chunk of dirt!

Annet and her surprise

Saidel and Emma sliding down the hill

Brenda's surprise!

Carol rolling in the grass

Jerom

No comments:

Post a Comment