Thursday, July 12, 2012

I love these days.

We got 4 new tires on the van! so the old ones are now
our new toys!

Carol



Snack time doesn't slow them down at all!

Joel eating his mango and playing soccer!

Esther, me and Fauziya

Brenda found a grasshopper

It eventually got killed by Joshua by
"accident" so we had a ceremony and buried him
next to the bushes.

drawing in the dirt with my best friends
one morning we made chickens with our hand
prints and construction paper.

Like I said I love to play imagination games
so today we all pretended we found baby kittens
so we were taking care of them all day! and even
the next morning! Here is Esther and Brenda
holding their kittens for the camera!

Hmm..some times using candy as a reward can backfire.

The kids playing dodge ball with uncle Richie.

Baby Abby being cute as ever

Esther and Abby

Laura and Momma Lois doing counting games with the kids!

Emma and Jen
The view from my balcony. What an amazing way to end the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment