Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Elizabeth House


On Tuesday we got to go to the Elizabeth house again! What a blessing! I’m so thankful that we are getting to go back to places we have already been before. I know on Friday we are going back to Katalemua and we have already revisited Sanyu Babies home too. I love that we are going back because it really solidifies the relationships that we made there and it shows that we truly care about them. It’s also awesome to see progress being made and to catch up on things we’ve been praying for.

It was so fun to see all the kids again. And they remembered my name! Ah...it made my heart glow. I got to hug Mary again, laugh with Henry, color with Maurine and giggle with Comfort all over again. Thank you Jesus for bringing me back to this place. The Elizabeth house will forever have a place in my heart. Keep praying for the staff and for the kids. Mary is doing amazing! She was walking a lot! And she is still beautiful as ever.  I love her. I know I will see her again.


We made friendship bracelets!

Ally and Mary meet

Bianca and Mary
Comfort, Mary, and Immaculate and me putting our friendship bracelets together! Mukwano means FRIEND!


Me and Maurine. I love her to death!
This is a boy named Saturday stringing his bracelet


No comments:

Post a Comment